Air Conditioning Repair & Service Rockport, TX
Residents of coastal cities in Texas are able to enjoy beautiful weather and pristine beaches most of the year, but summers in this area can reach triple digits. The key to staying safe and cooling off in the worst of the heat is investing in air conditioning services.
Rockport, TX was established in 1871 as a cattle town. It is the county seat of Aransas County. Maritime commerce has been a major part of the local economy throughout the city’s history. Shrimping attracted many workers to the community in the 1940s, and the city’s population has been able to grow over the years because of the fishing industry.
The coastal community is located 30 miles outside of Corpus Christi. There are 7,385 people living in 3,157 households in the city. Approximately 53 percent of households contain a married couple, and just under one-quarter of households contain at least one child under the age of 18. The median age in the community is 46 years.
We would love to hear from you! Please fill out this form and we will get in touch with you shortly.
The community is home to many art galleries and cultural centers that are aimed at allowing local artists to showcase their work to the public.
- The local Center for the Arts holds classes, workshops and festivals that allow residents to hone their skills and get their creative juices flowing. Classes are available for children, teens and adults.
- The Wind Way Gallery offers classes for artists of any skill level. Work from local artists is put on display in the gallery.
The city organizes a variety of events for residents of all ages.
- The SeaFair is held in October each year. This family-friendly event features contests, local cuisine and arts and crafts. Residents have the opportunity to sign up for the car show, gumbo cook-off, cardboard boat races and many other competitions that take place during the celebration.
- The HummerBird Celebration is held in September each year. Bird enthusiasts are able to observe the migration of hummingbirds during the event.
There are also many educational opportunities available for residents and visitors.
- The Texas Maritime Museum offers exhibits that highlight the importance of the coastal region of the state. These exhibits focus on topics including fishing, oil exploration and shipbuilding.
- Fulton Mansion State Historic Site is a historic landmark located along the coast. The Victorian mansion has been fully restored and features interactive exhibits. Visitors are invited to pack a lunch to enjoy at picnic tables provided on the grounds.
Children in the city attend schools in the Aransas County Independent School District. There are three elementary schools, one middle school and one high school in the community. Parents who would like to send their children to a private school have several options within the city.
Air Conditioning Repair in Rockport, TX
City residents enjoy local amenities and the cultural draws of nearby Corpus Christi. While the community has a lot to offer its residents, the extreme heat that can be experienced during the summer may drive families indoors. A reliable air conditioning system is important for the comfort and safety of residents.
Bodine-Scott Air Conditioning Co. has been serving the area for over 50 years. Experienced technicians provide air conditioning installation, maintenance and repair services to improve efficiency and lessen the need for emergency services. Contact Bodine-Scott to schedule an appointment.